Saturday, September 26, 2009

Welcome!
This is our life, crazy and chaotic that it is.

What I did today:
Organized the pantry and under sink area.
Made Beef stew as was requested by The Most Beautiful Girl in the World.
Created a blog.
Chatted with the Most Beautiful Girl in the World on our Crackberries.
Caught up on FaceBook with my fun Unschooling friends.
Watched the King of the Wild Things skateboard around the house.
Drank some Yay-flavored coffee.
Sang along with Ricky Scaggs.
Cleaned the Kitchen windowsill.
Washed dishes.
Wrote this post.

What I plan to do with the rest of my day:
A load of laundry.
Wash more dishes.
Upload some pictures from my Crackberry.
Read.

1 comment:

  1. Love this!! So great seeing you and looking forward to beaching it with you in only 2 weeks!

    ReplyDelete